Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16 - GOOG and AAPL

Google:
I am still watching Google for signs of weakness as it has run up very quickly in the past couple of weeks and is now trading in a narrow range, where the bulls are being kept at bay at around $600. I will be looking at selling March 700 CALLS which are today trading around $4.20/share. I will look to slowly initiate a short position as signs of a downturn begin to show.

Apple:
This stock's explosive rally has come to a halt and it is now trading tightly around the $195 - $210 range. I'm bearish on this stock and looking to initiate a short position. I think the calls are trading cheap so instead of selling calls I am considering shorting the stock and buying Jan 205 or 210 calls as a hedge incase we start 2010 with a rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment